Mental Health in Maritime Lunch and Learn Webinar: Breaking Down Stigma - Thursday 16 September 2021
Hosted by the Mental Health in Maritime Network, this webinar will facilitate discussions on ways to break down stigma of mental health across the maritime sector.
The panel includes:
- Stephanie McLay, Senior Human Factors Consultant, LR EMEA, Marine & Offshore LR
- Samantha Morris, Seafarer and Mental Health Advocate
- Mark O’Neil, President, Columbia Shipmanagement and InterManager
- Stuart Pollard, Chair, Mental Health in Maritime Network and Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Port of London Authority
- Caitlin Vaughan, Vice Chair, Mental Health in Maritime Network and Project and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Lloyds Register Foundation
- Sandra Welch, CEO, Seafarer Hospital Society
The event forms part of Diversity in Maritime’s existing Culture of Care and Lunch and Learn events and will be held during London International Shipping Week.
We are grateful to Lloyds Register for sponsoring this event.